Sunday, May 2, 2010

What's For Supper Sunday

Photobucket
Sunday: Papa Murphy's Pizza- Taco Grande to be exact. I worked here all through high school :p
Monday: BLTS because it sounds good and I haven't had one in ages
Tuesday: School Night, I do not cook...yay for me
Wednesday: Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes..and corn. I hated meatloaf as a little girl but now I make it, and it's delicious. My recipe is: 1lb all natural ground beef, about, 20 whole wheat crackers, 1 half onion finely chopped, about 1-2 cups ketchup, a little bit of green peppers, pepper, garlic salt...and then I put it in my meatloaf pan bake at 350 for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Thursday: Tater tot casserole, I'll make early because I have class again.
Friday: Lemon Peppered Grill Chicken and red potatoes
Saturday: Enchiladas

Easy as pie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment