Thursday, May 13, 2010

Things I've learned thursday

Never lose your innocence. Looking at the world through a child's eye is so much more beautiful. Children are constantly in search of beauty and fun, they don't look for bad like so many of us tend to do the older we get. I always want to remember what it like to just get excited about all those little things that so many of us over look, the everyday stuff that makes life truly special!

Photobucket

You may wake up one day and say this isn't the path I chose, but it is the path your on, so embrace it and rock it :-) Nobody has the exact life they picture, nobody has a perfect life, not even Oprah! We all have to make the conscious effort to be happy and live the life of our dreams, it is all up to you!

Photobucket

The grass is never greener on the other side. As humans I think we tend to always think, " if I just get that car I will be so much happier", no you won't! Be happy with the now, what you have, not what you don't. I'm so glad I learned this lesson as early as I did!

Photobucket


Take time for yourself, do the things that make you happy. Don't ever lose that, I did for a long time and I wasn't happy. I spent too much time on others, I forgot how much I matter, so take time and smell those beautiful flowers!

Photobucket

There is nothing more important than family, they truly are the ones who will always be there. Love your mom, dad, brothers and sisters. You never know how long you will have them here, cherish it!
Photobucket

Be a leader, not a follower, the only thing you should follow is your heart because it will lead you the right way!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment