Thursday, May 13, 2010

8 is enough- a blog game

Playing along with http://hleggett.blogspot.com/

8 TV Shows I Like to Watch

1. American Idol
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Oprah
4. Top Model
5. 90210
6. Criminal Minds
7. Tori & Dean
8. The Good Wife

8 Favorite Places to Eat and Drink

1. Starbucks
2. Pure-Sushi
3. Sushi Domo
4. Romano's
5. Red Robin
6. Chilis
7. Taco Bell lol
8. Sarku Japan

8 Things I Look Forward To

1. Finishing School
2. Watching my children grow
3. Summertime
4. Arizona in a month!
5. the kids bdays in July
6. June 11th last day of spring term
7. Beach trips
8. Using my new lens

8 Things I am Passionate About

1. Being a mother
2. Photography
3. My circle of true friends/family
4. Blogging
5. Shopping
6. Reading
7. Fashion
8. Rockin this life :-)

8 Words or Phrases I Use Often

1. No
2. manners
3. do not hit your sister/brother
4. No screaming
5. Hey
6. It's all good
7. ugh
8. If I say 1 hour give me 2 lol

8 Things I Have Learned From the Past

1. Enjoy living in the moment
2. You need good friends, no a lot of friends
3. Don't sweat the small stuff
4. Take life one day at a time
5. If your going to do something do it with 100%
6. Be the person you want to be, not who you think others want you to be
7. I am capable of anything I believe I can do
8. It's just a moment and it too shall pass

8 Places I Would Like to Visit/See

1. Hawaii
2. Italy
3. Ireland
4. St. Lucia
5. Seattle
6. Thailand
7. Africa
8. Australia

8 Things I Currently Want/Need

1. A coffee
2. New Summer Clothes
3. A spa day
4. A vacation.
5. A dinner for tonight lol
6. Energy
7. June to be here now!
8. A new camera

No comments:

Post a Comment