Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

Photobucket

One of my favorite mommy bloggers at Foster Family Blogs- http://nbjenni.blogspot.com/
does Wish List Wednesday and I wanted to Participate. Right now the only thing I'm really wishing for you can't purchase, or maybe you can in a way, but I guess that is why I should put them on my wish list.


Sunshine- I live in Oregon and it has been doing what we are known for: Raining. I miss the sun which last week had come out a bit, and gave us a glimpse of summer. I love being outside and playing with the kids.
Photobucket

More Energy and Motivation- I feel like im falling behind in my classes and it is not good. I need more energy to have more time to devote to studying as well as more motivation to want to really kick it into high gear for the rest of the term.

Photobucket

and Lastly, I wish for these adorable beanies I got from the kids from etsy to arrive, along with my lens I purchased off amazon!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment