Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A day in the life of me

Our typical day starts about 9 o'clock, yes I am that lucky. Gracelynne is our little alarm clock. When we get up we do cereal most mornings. The kids like wheaties.

After cereal I let them watch Mickey Mouse or Handy Manny and I usually check my blogs. After that I get them dressed. That can either be easy peasy or a monumental task. Usually it is rough with Noah, he is very picky about what he wears, at least he has a since of style though :).

I then move on to my daily chores. Which consist of vacuuming, picking up toys, kitchen cleaning, somedays mopping and dusting.

We play and then they have lunch, that is about 12 to 1. Gracelynne takes a nap in her crib right after that. Noah sometimes naps, if he doesn't nap I turn on a movie and he has quiet time. This is a good time for me to studying. Nap time is about 2 hours give or take.
Photobucket

We then will have a snack. We go out and play or go to the park which is a few blocks away as long as it's not raining. Dinner is at 6. After dinner I do bath time, and we usaully play some more together, read a book and then bed time. And that is just a typical day around our house.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment