Sunday, April 25, 2010

What's For Supper Sunday

Photobucket
So Sundays is usually when I plan my weekly menu and try to get my grocery shopping done.Oh and my trick at the grocery store with two toddlers, is to either get a kid cart ya know the one that's a cool police car, or something equally fun. But, if we dont get one of those, they each get a sucker, gives me about 30 solid minutes to get my shopping done.

Sunday: My famous Skillet- one Jimmy Dean All natural sausage, potatoes o'brien, eggs, and eggs. Cook everything all up then mix it together, you can add cheese too. Then top it with ketchup...yum.

Monday: Burritos- with all the fixing, hamburger, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheese.

Tuesday: I have school, so the kids will eat with the babysitter.

Wednesday: Baked Pasta Primavera Casserole- a Ragu recipe found right herehttp://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Baked-Pasta-Primavera-Casserole/Detail.aspx

Thursday: I have school, but the babysitter comes here and I always do something easy that I can cook before hand. Pizza Casserole- Pillsbury pizza crust. Can of pizza sauce, 2 cups Romano cheese, pepperoni, green peppers, tomatoes, onions and cheddar topping cheese. Bake according to direction on crust packaging.

Friday: Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes.

Saturday: Chicken Fettucine Alfredo- I just cook chicken, cook noodles, and add it all together with Alfredo sauce.

Tada! See that's not too bad, planning is key though so you can make sure you have all the ingredients on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment