Thursday, August 5, 2010

5 Questions Friday

1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?

I would say messy for sure :p, My cousin has a great story about this one lol


2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.

Self confident, I doubt myself a lot.


3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?

That life is really hard, it doesn't get easier as you get older, but harder in many ways. But, that being said, life is good and beautiful and you really have to seek the good and not the bad :-)


4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?

I dont garge sale much because I just don't have the time or energy, but at 2nd hand stores I have found lot's of good stuff including a coach purse for $50.00!


5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?

A burger and fries from In n Out Burger and a Chocolate shake :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment