Monday, June 7, 2010

A bit of 2am wisdom

Life is hard, but so beautiful. If you slow down, you can have the time to see all the beauty. Life can be painful, and you can feel your world is upside down, but even in those moments you can still find beauty, good and happiness. How do I know this, well I have experienced first hand.
In the last 2 1/2 years I have went through a lot of sorrows, some being my grandmothers and sisters death, my son being born with a cyst, my brother becoming incacerated and more. But, through all this I am able to find my way through gods strength and love.
I have been lost don't get me wrong, but being a mom, I find my way back fast, because my children need me so much, and I think I need them even more! I love life, I love enjoying small things that sometimes we forget about. I love soaking up my kids lil belly laughs because I know someday they will grow up and move out and I will be reminicing on the days I use to tickle them before bed :-)
I believe that everything happens for a reason, sometimes we just don't know the reason. In time I think we learn those things, and see things differently after time passes. In time the pain becomes easier, and life always goes on. I miss my sister dearly, but I know she is in a better place. There are days when I am so angry, angry she wont be here on earth to see her nieces and nephews grow, or I cant call her and ask her advice, I miss my sister so much!

Sorry if this makes no sense and I am just blabbing after studying for a huge final on Tuesday, bare with me here lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment